Friday, September 19, 2008

||cosby jazz||

one would think that wakin' up at 11:45am isn't a hard thing to do. after 2 cups of coffee late in the evening, the night before, you would think otherwise. i should have know better but my poor judgement get the better of me. although my eyes were closed and the body was still, my brain just wouldn't turn off. and there i was at 8:20am still wide awake driving my niece to school; not having slept one wink all night. after a short-lived "nap" i found myself on the couch watching a episode of the cosby show; of claire's 49th birthday with a guest appearance by placido domingo. out of the blue the air was filled with the delicate tenor's voice singing besame mucho. that's when a thought occurred to me...so now, i leave you with my thought...a few notable guests from the cosby show...



dizzy gillespie - a night in tunisia
lena horne - stormy weather
joe williams - i let a song go out of my heart
stevie wonder - i just called to say i love you
nancy wilson - the very thought of you

0 comments: